Structural Glazing / Curtain wall / SPIDER / VEC / etc.
- All glass effect. MX SG glass is a technical option allowing the realization of flush glass façades without additional frames bonded on the glasses. The glazed units are mechanically fixed to the aluminium structure with aluminium brackets.
- Glazing volumes. The sytem requires for the vision fixed frames specific double-unit glass including a continuous U profile integrated between the 2 glasses inside the silicone chamber.
- Glazed units and infills. Fixed frames and openings with an infill of 36mm to 42mm for the vision parts.Spandrel panel with glasses of 6mm to 8mm and Aluminium Composite Panel of 4mm.
- Simple and quick fabrication. MX SG is an economical alternative to the traditional Structural Sealant Glazing for fixed parts.
Glazing directly fixed on the structure without intermediate frame
No sticking on aluminium profile (cost) and no time for drying (delivery time)
- Weathering. A wet sealant (silicone) is applied on a gasket between the glazing volumes.
- System compatibility.MX SG can be mixed with Visible Grid and Trame allowing specifiers to vary easily the aesthetic of the building envelop. Insert profiles will allow the Technal door systems to be incorporated in the curtain wall grid.
- Flat or faceted. Available as flat façade or faceted up to ± 5°.